You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

9.11.2007

Life... What a Cunt


Life is back to "normal". I am single again and I have to say I am not loving it. I ended a budding relationship that started two weeks ago and yet I still feel empty. I think I let myself get accustom to having someone there all the time and someone I was accountable to. Now that I have me, myself and I to sit with all day, it is kind of boring to say the least.
I do have a ton to look forward to, however. I am consulting with the web designer today about my website. We are working on it tonight. I just got my photos back from the photographer. I can start working like I have wanted to. I am filming for a website in a couple weeks or so. I have a big production set for next month. I am starting a new job. You are all going to see some big changes taking place in the blog and also in me.
Be excited. Be very excited.

5 comments:

Drew said...

Sorry to hear, I know that you probably hate hearing that, Excited for you hope the first shoot goes well. Still working at this other place, think it was cvs.

Unknown said...

hey blair!
as a new visitor to your site i just want to say hi and wish you all the best! sorry about your relationship not working out, but as you so eloquently put it life can be a bit of a cunt...never mind there's sure to be someone out there. y'just gotta wait a bit..! :)

yours,
m. x

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

hi.

well, sorry to hear that.

well...you can have me instead. haha

care to xlink?

http://theroyalspeaker.blogspot.com

thanks.

ill add yours too.