You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

5.29.2007

Amy Winehouse... maybe she does need Rehab?


Ok, Charlotte's a creepy old bitch isn't she? Good god. Amy should have never had to share a stage with her. Shouldn't she bee yodling somewhere behind a stained glass window, anyway? I don't blame Ms. Winehoues for chugging down a few to make this horendous experience a bit less unbarable. I love Amy Winehouse. In all her drunken array of wonderful, she can still put on a great show with class and dignity. Amy Winehouse, bottoms up to you!!!

Nevertheless, I think it is a strange and pun intended coincidence that Amy's first hit single happened to be "Rehab" and you come across a video like that one with the locknest monster herself,Charlotte Church. I think Amy puts her real life into her songs and music. Obviously the girl likes her some booze. I commend her for being honest. I adore her for not changing for anyone. She has always been true to herself and her passion. Amy Winhouse, there are alot of people who love you and adore you. Keep it going, girl.







Click on the big,red heart to view Amy Winehouse's Official Webpage...

No comments: