You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

5.12.2007

My wish List..

So! I have been admiring and adoring little treasures from afar... now I think it is a good time to buy myself a little treat to subside for all the blood bioling drama the last few days. Here is my little wish list...
Onch Cocktail.Yes! Those are rainbow sprinkles in those capsules... what better necklace for a fag, right?

Yellow Jacket From Kill BillIf you know me at all, you will know that this AND the bike would make me satisfied to die. They have not created a jacket like this for the mass market... as of yet... but I am going to make sure I get one ... one way or another..lol

Grindhouse Double Feature DVDAlso not available yet... This is my new favorite movie... It brings in summer the right way... blood, revenge, sick humor.. and best of all... Rosario Dawson Kicking the shit out of Kurt Russell


So! That is my little wish list...

No comments: