You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

5.15.2007

My favorite girls and guys of the moment...

Here are two inspirations in my life at this moment. There are a ton more, but Unfortunately, I don't have enough time or space here.. But, every week I will post more inspirational people in my life. But here is the starting line up

Beth Ditto and Kate Moss...


Both of these woman are truly inspirations. Beth Ditto is the lead singer of the UK Band, The Gossip. She has such a powerful voice and image. She reminds me of my best friend in high school, not caring what anyone thought about her weight or her style. She was beaufil, just like Beth. I have been listening to The Gossip for a week straight. It is amazing.


My favorite model of all time would have to be Kate Moss. This woman was discovered in an aiport of all places. Her career is filled with contraversy and excitement. She is also one who shows no pains to her critics. She is famous because she emits beauty everywhere she goes. She is simply amazing.

OK, now for the boys of the week... I usually do not look up to men too much, but when one comes along as beautiful and as inteligent as this one, I can't help myself. Benjamin Bradley is my hero right now. I have been looking up to him and his boyfriend, Ethan Reynolds for a few weeks. It all started when I saw Ben at the gymn. I was shocked that he was working out at the same gymn as me. Or that I was working out at the same gymn as he was. LOL.. either way, it stunned me. I tracked him down and we started talking online. He is so smart and so cool. He is everything that I hope to be one day. I know it is kind of... cheesy to say the least... but oh well.. Ben, if you read this... MUAH!!! lol.

No comments: