You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

5.18.2007

The Meaning of Good Morning...

I have never woken up as happy and excited about life as I was this morning. I woke up at about 10:30am with a huge smile on me face. I tried to figure out why I felt so alive and free. Last night I went to sleep with gratitude for everything that I have and for every great thing that has been happening lately. I honestly believe that is what set me off straight this morning. I feel like I can breath and run. I feel like I can rise and soar. I feel like me again. I have not felt alive and myself for a very long time. Life has come now, but it is way overdue. I am still grateful for my life though. If you can't seem to get out of a rut of depression or anger or emptiness, look at the sun and be thankful that you can see. Touch your face and be grateful that you can feel it touching you back and that you have a face to touch. If you feel alone, call someone and go out and be thankful that maybe you might not have a world of friends, but maybe that you have a friend who would give you the world. Don't lose your sanity. Don't let anyone, I mean anyone, take your joy from you. That is the only thing that thieves and thugs cannot take from you.. don't let them have that too. It is the only thing you can keep. Have gratitude for what you have... have gratitude for the things that could be but are not. There is always something worse that could be. Finally, your hapiness is your responsibility. Your life is in your own hands. It is not anyone ele's job to make sure your right. Why would you want to give them the joy of living your life... that is our most precious gift... USE IT! Live your life. Run with your life. Talk about your life and listen back. Life is yours... take it and don't ever let go.


5 comments:

Dr. Mark Taormino said...

I had a really crappy week, this made me feel better. Felt rather alone this week, good advice; call a friend. A friend indeed when in need.

You haven't blogged back at all this week. Are you PO at me?

Blair Mason said...

ha... no.. just been busy is all.. i figured u liked to hold one way convos..lol.. i cannot respond to everything, but i will once in a while..ok?.. muah!

Dr. Mark Taormino said...

one one convos..you'll pay for that, i'm overly sensitive and need tlc all of the time!

On a serious note, you need to teach me something please, it's your turn to be the master....I am intrigued by the Hookah experience. i know nothing about it, your blog is the first I have ever heard of these places, I kid you not; what it's like, places to go, etiquette, etc. Is this best in a group, or can it be alone and you meet people?

I think I would love this.

Blair Mason said...

ok... MUAH!!!<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dr. Mark Taormino said...

NO!! You're not listening, I seriously want to know more about the Hookah bar experience, I really haven't a clue about it. Please bring me into the loop, please?