You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

5.11.2007

Don't cheapen yourself...

Like I said in my post last night about the prima donna, I said that I would never cheapen myself. I think that concept is a powerful one. One that you must let enter your mind with delicacy and carefulness. Some people will do anything for money.. especially large sums of it. I used to be the same way until I realized that with money comes power... when you buy something from the 99 cents store, it probably gets abused and broken and taped back together... without any care... because well, it was only 99 cents. When someone goes to Gucci or Prada and buys something, they make damn well sure that the item is taken care of... and almost worshipped.. It is adored by both the owner and their friends... you would treat Prada or Chanel with respect. The same principle can be applied to talent

No comments: