You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

5.11.2007

I love being Gay... yes I said it... LOVE!!!!

It is that time of year again... the time of year when gay pride is springing up all over the nation. It is bringing back so many fun memories of last year. I had just come out to everyone. I had a amzing supportive group of friends that I was with all the time. I had just quit my job and went on to bigger and better things in every area of my life. I felt free and more alive than I ever imagined I could be. Something happened and I started being put down because of my pride. I started actually believing that there were two groups of gay men in this world of ours. One group is proud and loud and free, the other group is still in a state of denial and this is the group that I have fallen into for the past few months. Sadly, I am not as free spirited as I was a year ago. Have you ever had such a profound moment of nostalgia that it makes you weep? Well, that is what has been happening to me the past couple days. It is so cheesy, I know. But, I was listening to this techno song... one that we would always listen to in the car on the way to the club. I loved riding in the car to the club.. that song brought me back to those nights. Another moment of nostalgia happened this morning. I was looking online for some new music and I saw an album cover for Boys will Be Boys Vol.2
I looked at that picture and I listened to some of the songs... and honestly, I am sick and damn tired of trying to act straight. I am not straight and I don't care if it is a turn on. If you want to be with a straight guy, well, sorry you little faggots maybe you should grow some tits and a vigina... why would you want something pretend anyway? I think this whole thing is rediculous. I mean, fine I don't like femme guys either, but I am not going to put them down for it. I am so pised off at certain sections of the LGBT community. I will not let it bother me anymore. I am Gay and proud and I don't care who knows it anymore. I am not straight and I will not try and put on a fake ficade to please people. Take me or leave me.. ALL of me. Because I am not going to change anymor, for anyone, never again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.