You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

5.18.2007

Inside My Shower...

I am obesessed with hygene and health. Here are some of the things that I use on a daily basis. ENJOY!!!

I found this soap and I think is is the coolest soap in the world. It exfoliates your skin and leaves you feeling 'minty' fresh.
I found that, contrary to popular belief, moisturizing your skin prevents breakouts. Especially if you have oily skin. This moisturizer is good for the day because it really light for being out in the Vegas sun.It is also SPF15, which means that if you use it everyday, you won't look 50 when you are 23. I protects your skin from the harmful UV rays and lets in the vitamin C and the good ultrviolet light from natural sunlight. I need this in Las Vegas. That bitch gets pretty spicy in the summer.
I am all about organic products. This is the closest shampoo I could find to purely organic without it being a fruit basket. It smells good and strips your hair of impurites as well as adding moisture and nurishment. Perfect.
I always have trouble finding a cleanser for my face that is organic and not full of detergants and chemicals. This is a grea cleanser for summer. I used a lotion cleanser for winter because my face was dried out alot, but during the summer I need something that will clean my face without alot of shine or gunk left over on my face. Gel cleansers for summer. Lotion cleansers for winter. That is what I do.

So! That is what is in my shower. You can buy most all of this shit at Ulta. Have fun in the shower... it could quite possibly be the only opportunity to wash your ass while singing with bubbles in your mouth... NAKED

No comments: