You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

5.10.2007

Good morning, penis

My Penis Has a Mind of Its Own..

So, I woke up this morning bright and early at about 9:30AM. I got up, no morning wood... went the bathroom and got naked to take a shower... within .00001 seconds I had a full on erection... it was amazing! It was like my penis got a sudden burst of energy that I wish he would pass on to me...lmao. Anyway, I am shooting a scene today, so hopefully mr. penis keeps up the pirkiness all day long. I am going to go check out a house is henderson and seeing if I like it. I hope I do, I really do not want to look at a lot of houses... I don't think I will.. nope, I won't have to. I am going to fall in love with thi one today. hmm... that is about it for now... GOOD MORNING,PENIS! GOOD MORNING,WORLD!!

No comments: