You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

5.18.2007

Fun 2nite...

Today I got up super ass early for some odd reason. My body told me it was time to wake up at 6:30 am. I was glad, I like waking up early. So, I lazed around, cleaned my room and around noon I decided to go grocery shopping. The grocery store is right down the road and it was nice out today, so I decided to ride my bike. All was grand until I walked out of the store with more than I could carry on my bike. I managed it, though. I came home all hot and sweaty and ate some lunch real fast. I went to my room and finished unpacking and cleaning. Around 6-ish, my friend, Tyler came and got me and we went to Red.



We had a bowl of vanilla. It was very weak in flavor, but nice. Then, we had a refill of strawberry lemonade. That was really really good. We had a good time. I needed to relax after today.


It was nice to just hang out with Tyler. He is so fun. After that, we went to The Mirage to get some food. We ate and talked about random shit and left. That was my day. How was yours?

No comments: