You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

6.01.2007

French Fries

I love languages. I love learning them, speaking them and listening to them. Here are some foreign lines for your exotic appetite. Eat up!

voule vu coche avec moi-would you like to sleep with me(French)
C'est la Vie-It is the life,"That's life"(French)
oinj-weed joint(French)
ta race-fuck you(French)
Ta gueule-shut up(French)
trucide-to beat someone(French)
GAH-term used for surpise or frustration, depending on the tone(French)
tres fabu-very fabulous(French)

"voule vu coche avec moi?"
"ta race!"

Besos!Ciao

1 comment:

Drew said...

Listen to this French band eXterio.

Un Ange Frappe A Ma Porte pretty song.

I have a few German songs, Japanese,

so I like different languages too

Here is the original verersion of 99 red ballons.

Nena - 99 Luftballons
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9whehyybLqU