You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

6.09.2007

I feel like an ocean... {More deep thinking from the mind of Blair}

As you all have probably guessed by now, I am a new-age visoinary in search for the truth. One bit of truth that I have come across and just now have started putting into practice is the Law of Attraction. What this law says is that we are all energy, essentially. Everything in this universe is nothing but energy vibrating at different frequencies. Everything thought that we have is also a vibration emitting force that goes out into the universe and comes back to us like a boomerang carrying with it items,siruations,people, and cirumstances vibrating at the same level as us. Our minds are magnents, attracting to us the things we think about. Whether it be positive or negative, if we are focusing on it, it will be manifested more in our life. Having said all of that, I have started looking online for my dream house, my dream car, my dream life. I have saved pictures of these things and I am going to make a collage and show you all exactly what I will have soon. Just to prove this, I will post my "Wish Collage" here with the pictures of the things I would like in my life, and then when they come into reality in my life, I will take REAL pictures and post them also. Now, by doing this, and telling you all that I AM going to have these things, I am indeafinately placing an order in the catalog of the universe. Like anytime you order something, you expect it will be there in due time. I am going to start speaking as if I already have these things. It has always worked for me. When I was still living in Michigan, I posted on my myspace page that I was living in Las Vegas, even though I was still in Michigan at the time. I KNEW I would be living in Nevada sooner than later and did not know how or when, but I just knew I would. Now look. I am where I said I was going to be. Another time I told all my friends that I was going to be famous one day. I did not know exactly how, and I am not there, yet. But, I am well on my way! See... affirmative speaking is not lying or being decietful. If you already know that something is going to happen in your life soon, and you speak as if it is already here, it isn't lying, it is just speaking from the voice of your future self. This is not hard to do. Believing your words is the tricky part. You just have to know that it will happen, believe it, speak as if it is already here, and by the power of the law of attraction, it will come to pass in your life. So! Enough of me rambling on and on, here is my Wish Collage.





Click the thumbnail to view the collage in full size...

2 comments:

Drew said...

Nice collage, like the condo or loft is nice :d.

only thing, is the black against green money tree, could of been in reverse, or another colour.

Anonymous said...

You should read QUANTUM GODS by Jeff Love. You need it.
-Jaime