You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

6.18.2007

I want to go to Saugatuck!!!

So, I heard today that Sagatuck is having gay pride in july. This is in Michigan, where I was born and raised. I really have this burning desire to go, but unfortunately my funds are kind of tight right now as I am looking for a new car and finding a new place to live and paying off my credit card and all that happy shit. I really want to go and if someone would be kind enough to pay my way, I would be so happy. I usually don't get all verklempt over things like this, but I feel that the universe is drawing me in. Maybe it is because I never knew that Sagatuck existed until today and want to pay homage since I feel bad about never going there for living there my entire life. Maybe it is because I feel like Michigan is MY territory and I need to claim it. Maybe I just don't want to fucking miss pride this year and Sagatuck will be the only place I can have my friends from the west coast and my friends from the east in one area on one day all to myself!!! Anyway, if someone could get me there, I would die of joy. MUAH!!! I know someone will pull through for me. I know how much you all love me so much!!!(*Half sarcastic, half hoping it is true*)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blair,

How much would this cost?

Blair Mason said...

I am thinking now, I don't even want to go... haha... oh well, next year I am going for sure!

Anonymous said...

OK. Just checking. Hugs.