You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

6.30.2007

4th of July Plans

So, I am coming to realize this is maybe going to be a milestone marker in my life: 4th of July, 2007. I have accomplished so much in the last year. I remember telling all of my friends last year on fourth of july that I would be in LA soon and that I would be living my dreams by this time next year. Well, here I am and I made it happen. I am so proud of how far I have come from corn fields and small towns. this year I am going to be in Los Angeles for the fourth of July. I am so excited. I was worried I was going to have to spend it by my lonesome, but thank god for friends. I am excited. I will take some pictures of the fireworks display, whichever one we happen to go to. So, that is about it!! Peace!!

1 comment:

Drew said...

Have a fun time Blair, going to see Dillon while your in California?

So glad I have it off, not bad for a company that's subcontracting for the govt. Hope to spend 4th of July with friends as well.