You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

6.22.2007

That's a Wrap!

So, today I finished the diologue scenes. It was fun. I got all dressed up like a punk and then I dressed up as a baseball player. I felt so fucking sexy. So, This shoot was so fun. There were so many cool people on set. The boys I worked with were some of the most beautiful boys I have ever worked with. I have so many great memories to take with me. Some of which include the numerous nicknames I had on set. Most of them were because of my crazy hair. I was called Prince Charming, Sanjaya, Sex God, Nipples... hmm.. I think that is it. The last two names came from our fabulous make-up artist, Mona. She is so fun and we had so much fun on set. Well, here is a picture of my hair today. This is why they were calling me sanjaya...







I had so much fun. The movie is set to release in a few month's time. I will let you all know when it does release so you can all go out and get your fix. To everyone at Channel 1 Releasing, thank you. Doug Jeffries: thank you so much for the opportunity. Chi Chi Larue: you are so cool and so fun. Thanks for directing us and making it the best it could have possibly been. Miss Mona: Thanks for all the fun and thank you for doing our make-up. I appreciate it very much. To all the stars I got to work with: you guys are the best. I am so glad we got to work together and make a superbly sexy scene.



To all the readers: I will be sure and get a few pics from other people who were taking pictures behind the scenes and post them. I only had my sidekick phone with me and if any of you have one, you know they do not take good pictures. I always keep my promises. I promised pics, so you will get pics. I just want to say that you are all my biggest inspiration. I love reading your mail and comments. It seriously keeps me going. So, thankk and keep reading on and posting your comments and seding me mail. I love it and I love you.

1 comment:

Drew said...

Love your hair in the first picture.





AND i'm Drew8512 on myspace. Like other music, too, I usally find more music I like by friends, online type stores, ppl's web pages.