You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

6.21.2007

On set...

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a couple days. Sorry I have had a lack of interesting things to talk about. Between super highs, I have those super lows where boredom and time for growth take over and I cannot talk about that, so I just post stupid shit just to keep you all alive a little bit. Anyway, I have tons to talk about now that I am working again.

Let us see here. So, as you all know, I went to Michigan for a few to visit. Well, I got a call when I was there from Doug Jeffries and he asked if I could come down to L.A. to be a part of his newest movie, Little Big Leagues 3: Bottom of the Ninth. Now, I have been dreaming of working for Chi Chi Larue and her affiliates for such a long time. When Doug called me, I didn't even have to think about it much and I scheduled my flight right away so I could be here for this movie. Chi Chi Larue directed the orgy scene which I was in. At first I was absolutely terrified because I have heard that she can be over-the-top. I came to find out that all over-the-top meant was that she directed in an exciting way. I love taking orders from people when I have no clue what to do. Let's face it, when it comes to sex: everyone is looking for something different. When filming a sex scene, I have no clue what the producer is looking for unless the director tells me. So, I must say that filming with Doug and Ms. Larue has been, so far, the best experience on set I have ever had.

I seriously cannot wait until it releases. I have never had an orgy before in film or in "real life". I think it was super fun and it was probably the hottest thing I have ever done. Seriously, I am going to have wet dreams about this for weeks to come. No pun intended.

So, I am really excited you guys. I hope you all are anticipating seeing this one. Tomorrow we are filming diologue and I am going to take some behind the scenes pics and tell you about all the funny stuff that happened on set. I'm not going to incriminate anyone that was there or anything like that, so don't worry. Nobody did anything superbly embarassing, well... I did some embarassing shit, but I will tell you all tomorrow night. Until then, peace bitches!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blair,

Congratulations on being Chi Chi-fied.

The Little Big League series is great.

Drew said...

Cool :d, does this one still have Brent Everette in it?

Blair Mason said...

No, Brent was not in THIS film. I can tell you some of the other big names that were in it, though. Jesse Santana, Jeremy Hall(My favorite!!!), Josh Vaughn, Lex Sabre, Blake Riley and tons more. If you get a chance to buy it when it is released, I guarantee you it will definately become one of your faves.

Drew said...

OOh Nice List :d, I look for when it comes out.