You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

6.04.2007

Grocery shopping trainer application

I have been living on a healthy diet of organic noodles, yogurt, protein juice, and grape nuts for a month. I haven't had such a dire need for ice cream and chocolate as I do now. Yesterday I saw someone had a chocolate pie in the fridge. I saw it in the morning and I was still thinking about it late last night. I am not the type of person to be a bitch and eat other people's food, so I opened my cupboard and saw that I had some cranberry sauce, green beens, organic fetucchini, and come moldy bread. Needless to say, I have to go grocery shopping. I hate it. Every time I go, I never remember what I wanted to buy and I wind up bringing home canned cheriies in water and some expesnvie juice that is gone in two days. Someone help me!! I need some grocery shopping training. Please send your resume to blairxblair@aol.com Thanks peeps. MUAH!
Maybe this lady can help me. Look at her and her little calculator all organized and what not. CUTe, Lady... now, take me shopping and teach me your ways, oh queen goddess of the shopping cart.

No comments: