You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

6.18.2007

Home again.... OH NO!!!!

So! My little sister graduated from high school and I traveled up to michigan for her party. All I can say is that it doesn't matter how far you come or how far you go, your family members will always look at you like a child. Other than the party being a great success, my family wasn't all too thrilled to see me. Even though I hav been away from my mother for over half a year, she didn't seem to be too excited to see me. Right now I am chilling at my best friend's house. This morning I was getting ready to go and I was trying to delay as much as possible because, quite honestly, I let my mother get to me and make me feel guilty ergo: I left her and moved to vegas. I tryed to delay as much as I could, but she was adament about making me leave. She practically pushed me out of the door with my bag of soaking wet laundry. She couldn't even wait for me to dry my clothes. Oh well, C'est La Vie. This just means that I don't have to come back for a couple years. Obviously, I thought that visiting after seven months was far too late, but apparantly I could have held out on my family for a few more months! HAHA! Oh well. I was glad to see them anyway. My sister is so pretty now. I am so proud of her. She is back to her old self again. She used to be a Jesus fanatic. Not that there is anything wrong with being dovout with your beliefs, but she changed completely and she was no fun. Now we can laugh and vent to each other about things and we aren't so detached anymore. So, that makes me happy. Now I am hanging with my friends and I didn'
t even realize how much I loved and missed them until I hung out with them today. I can depend on these people more than I could my own family members and I feel bad that I could only take one day out of this trip to see them. But, I am coming back for pride in Saugatuck, Michigan. I never even have heard of this place before, but someone told me about it. I was sad I might have not been able to go to gay pride this year, but it is looking like I am going to go after all!! YAY!! Plus it will be with my best friends in the whole world! So, that is where I have been lately. Visiting the devil and my friends in sweet home. I appreciate all the comments and emails since I have been able to ge on the net. I love all of you and I am super happy I am going back to Las Vegas. I miss the desert!!! Hahaha.

No comments: