You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

8.03.2007

The Boy Under The Mask...

I have to confess something that will probably ruin my fanbase...

what you see usually is me with my mask on. Now, these following images might shock you if you thought I was human... but I believe i being open and honest.

Here is me without my make-up.... AAHHH!!!!


Scary... I know


Today I watched this video "Earth Intruders" by Bjork. It was crazy. I think I would fit into that video very nicely without my make-up! Haha.

3 comments:

Skeet said...

Blair, you are beautiful inside and out. I can tell about the inside because I DO read your blog. :) I admire your courage and fortitude. I hope you find that awesome guy to love you. Thanks for your blog and being so cool with your fans. Keep rockin' bro.

Drew said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW run!

Hair looks hot sticking up.

Seriously

Skeet is right, whoever you fall in love with is lucky, got one hell of a personality, lookout on life.

ChaseEvans said...

Blair Baby you look fabulous I love your hair it is HAWT

add my blog
chaseevans.blogspot.com

Muahzies
<33 Chase