You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

8.05.2007

Hammered at the pool...

Today I acted like a true Las Vegas resident. I along with some friends went to the pool at Tropicana. It was fun. We first stopped at the grocery store and got some "juice". By juice I mean lush juice. By lush I mean me, by juice I mean vodka. It only took one little red party cup to set me straight for he whole blistering day. I am such a lightweight. Anyone who has ever seen me in person, do I look small? I don't know. I have lived in my body my whole life. My perception is a bit bias. Anyway, so I might be petite, maybe not. Either which way, I am a super lightweight. My friends know this. They also know that I am funny when I am drunk, and they always make my drinks extra strong. That is just cruel. Well, at first I love them, but right now I wish that my drink(1) was a tad bit weaker because I am spacing out and my head feels like a boulder. Yes a boulder. A boulder about to tumble down a hill. Oh God it hurts!!

That is the pool. As you can see there is no escape from the desert sun. Inevitably I got fried yet again. I haven't even gotten the chance to recover from being burnt in San Diego, and now I am a fried turkey again. Well, you won't be hearing me gobble. Except from the water faucet. Oh God! Me and the water faucet have some bonding to do. I will tell you some advice. Never get drunk and lay around under the sun all day and expect not to get dehydrated. What do you think I am? Yes, dehydrated. You win the $10 question, now go get me a fifth or rum! Just kidding. I want more vodka.
So, today was fun. I have to tell you guys!!! Two things. First: watch Good Morning America the next few days because Ben and Ethan are going to be on during National Underwear Day! Go to one or both of their blogs to get all the info. Brat Boy School and The Project BE are both o my blog list on the right hand side of the page.
The other thing is my site is finally in progress!! The reason I have been so happy the last few days is because I finally have some vision and focus about this thing. I will be giving you updates as time goes on. I am going to give you one hint about my idea every so often. If you can guess or even come close to what I have in mind, I will... I don't know... let you pick(within reason, people). First hint: half clothed.

Goodnight my little chitlins!!! BB Loves y'all!

1 comment:

Drew said...

I'll look at their blogs soon :)


When drinking I usally drink water after I drink vodka or rum.

Know at times idea's are hard and then lose them.