You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

8.16.2007

Candid Shamra


Ok. Still waiting on the exciting stuff to happen. In the meantime here is some candid nonsense to make you smile. Yippy ka yay!!!
This is a picture of my crazy ass hair. It is getting REALLY long and I am going to hold off o cutting it, because I am going to use it for Halloween. You will see... it will be fierce, child!!!


OMG!!! That video was so long ago... I can't believe what a freaking dork I was. Well... I haven't changed all that much... but I certainly don't dance like that anymore. EEK!! Please don't blackmail me!
Bored... For being a silly old sidekick™ it can take some pretty sexy pictures! Haha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the long hair :)

Drew said...

Like the long hair too, cute ^_^.

for a camera phone that's pretty good quality.

Drew said...

Can make an excuses like you were drunk or really bored. looked back before and went why did I even liked that song lol.

Anonymous said...

So fucking cute B!!!