You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

8.18.2007

Vic B. BM. Any correlation? I think so.

Victoria Beckham might be the coolest fucking woman in the world. What isn't to love? She is beautiful, rich, famous and not to mention that glorious hunk of man attached to her arm, David Beckham, world famous soccer star. She is coming to America and she has a reality show to track every moment. I watched the first episode today and I felt like I was watching myself in a dress. What I mean by that is that Vic B and I share a few brain waves. That could just be me, but I get her bitchiness and find it quite hilarious. She is just misunderstood. Just like me. But in the end, it is all entertaining nonetheless.
Victoria Beckham Coming to America
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

4 comments:

Drew said...

I like some of her fashion tastes, Like some bitchy people.

Anonymous said...

Good lord, I watch her & I wonder how she can have so damn much money and be married to the hottest man on Earth. I don't think she has enough sense to come inside out of the rain!

Anonymous said...

That bitch is a not talent cunt. Plain and simple. Total airhead.

Blair Mason said...

The funny thing is that she never claimed to have talent. Hater! No more haterade™ for you