You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

8.07.2007

I want to change the world!

You know, sometimes in life an angel comes along and provokes hibernating inspirations that you gave up because of some reason or another. Tonight I came across one of those angels. Our new roommate is nothing less than an amazing person. He has been around the world, has gone to college, has experienced and learned so much. I want to go to school now. I knew there would come a time when I would feel the urge to get an education. I think it has finally come. Going to school in Michigan didn't really work out for me because I was not in the right frame of mind. I was still trying to learn survival first. I now realize that you don't look to education to become something, but rather to shape and cultivate what you already are. I know that I am a very smart human being. I was ever since I was a child. I would always get teasedfor getting A's, and gave up thinking I could fit in. I guess my mind is just now starting to come out of that silly phase. I want to go to school so badly, it almost hurts. So, now I have even more motivation to save up for a car, so that I can go to school. Don't worry! I will still keep up with my career, and will be even more motivated to put out amazing performances. I will just have to be very selective about my class schedule. YAY!!! I think this is what they call a Break Through.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

An awesome realization to figure out school is your thing (for now). I'm a "lifelong" student and go back now and again just for classes that interest me. Quite fun.

It's amazing too what a different point of view (your new roommate's) can awaken in you!!

Again Congratulations!!