You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

8.09.2007

Clearing up Past Issues...

A few weeks ago I went to San Diego to film for Shane's World. I am sure you all have heard all of the nasty things I had said about Caleb Carter. I just want to make it publicly known that the way I reacted wasn't the best. I recently had a chance to apologize to Caleb. I think we are on better terms now, which brings me to a sigh of relief.
The reason I bring this up is because I have learned so much from this. One: jumping on the bandwagon and ganging up on someone is only going to make you look like an idiot. Second: you never know the whole story even if you were there. Don't talk about a situation like you know every single tiny detail because the details will be revealed over time and you will wind up feeling like a dumb ass because you acted like you knew it all. Third: people are people. Bashing someone because of something unfortunate happening is kicking someone when they are already down. Fourth: life is too short. Have a heart and don't try to sabotage anyone. You will probably fail anyway.
I wish I had known all of this back when posting this would have been relevant.

*To Caleb Carter: thank you for being the bigger person and letting it go. I am not sure if I would have been man enough to do the same.

No comments: