You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

8.01.2007

You Don't Know Crazy...

You don't know crazy unless you know the people from the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas. The church is run by Fred Phelps. He is old and doesn't have enough energy to spread "the message" out in the real world, so his daughter, Shirley Phelps-Roper leads the pack of crazies on weekly pickets and the "spreading ofthe gospel". In all actuality, they never mention anything about Jesus Christ in any of their protests or the signs they hold. Some including, "Fags eat poop","God hates America","Princess Diana: Fag Enabler", and many more irrational and quite random messages that have nothing to do with scripture or anything of the sorts to do with God.
The first time I heard about this insanity was on the Tyra Show. The episode was about hate crimes against various groups, mainly the GLBT community. Shirley along with her daughters sat on Tyra's couch and blatantly yelled at her. She tried to ask them simple questions about their faith and beliefs, trying to understand them as any normal person would, and they almost burst into flames because the anger was so violent and outlandish. That scared me. It didn't scare me to see anger, but it scared me to see what the human mind is capable of molding into. Brainwashing, something I am far too familiar with, is what happened to these people.
Unfortunately I could not find the video for that show, but there are plenty more to give you an idea of what these people think like...

If you noticed, Julie Bandera tried to point out a verse of the Bible to Shirley, but Shirley was positive that she was trying to point out another verse. In case you couldn't understand the verse because of Shirley's barking, here it is...
Leviticus 19:18 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)


18Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.


That would have been a sure slap in the face to Shirley and her followers, however, as you have seen, she doesn't listen. She just keep barking and bellowing like a damn pig giving birth. That is all she is. She is a dam sow giving birth to a fowl smelling, evil, rotten, feces infested hate message that only comes from one source: fear. Her father has so much control and fear instilled into his children that they cannot escape. It is sad, but people can think for themselves. If you are able to be brainwashed, then you are weak. I used to be very weak. I was once brainwashed. Thank God that is over and done with. Let's move on though...

The verse Shirley was so adamant about pointing out was this:

Leviticus 19:17 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)




17Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.


If "thou shalt not hate thy neighbor..." is a blatant sign to picket funerals and make awful signs, then apparently they have justification for their actions. However, I do not believe, nor do I think anyone with a side of logic in their heads, that to not hate means to yell and scream and make people upset.

Moving on. I found another interview that was still unsuccessful. This bitch has a problem with listening. I wonder if she has ever read this...

Ezekiel 22:28
Her prophets whitewash these deeds for them by false visions and lying divinations. They say, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says'-when the LORD has not spoken.


Here is the other video interview...


If she had, maybe she and her followers would have some sort of conviction for what they are doing. Granted, maybe homosexuality is frowned upon by many religious people today, but shouting and protesting is not the way to make us change our ways. What you resist persists. Mother Theresa never went to one protest in her life. She was a holy saint. Why is it she never fought against sin in the world? She knew that what you resist persists. The Westboro Baptist Church should really take a cue from her. Of course, it would go against their beliefs that along with Jews, Swedes, Princess Diana, Homosexuals, and Bill O'Reilley, Catholics are hell-bound sinners as well.

If you would like to watch a very good documentary on this cult as it is, ClickHere. I do not recommend watching it before going to bed. It is quite mind numbing and baffling. At any rate, it gives good insight and should be a well headed warning not to let yourself be brainwashed... ever.... by anyone.

Click Here to see Fred Phelps’s website

Email the bastard

I usually do not support retaliation, but please feel free to drop them a little note about how you feel. Someday I am going to Kansas with some of my friends and we are going to show them how the world appreciates their "love". But first, I have bigger fish to fry. Stay tuned.

11 comments:

Drew said...

Site I belong to, they had a video of ppl backlashing against them throwing rocks against the van, I don't like them either.

Once I said, wanted just to have sex on their lawn just to freak em out.

I'll say this I believe in a god, but I think as humans we fucked it up, everyone has their own version of what happened. What I've been told of two people i know of, Baptist in Australia are more open, gay kids are aloud in their youth groups don't get picked on.

Also these cult should never get any coverage anyways, they want to get on the news.

Drew said...

Sorry had to let it out.

DeWayne in SD said...

Blair I went to a "fundamentalist" Baptist Academy 7 thru 9th grade. The rev Tim LaHayes (Left Behind) School in San Diego. I know all about Cults & Brainwashing. When you finally wake up to the lies you have been fed its an Amazing feeling! Sounds like you had a similar experience!

Anonymous said...

Demonic possession is alive and well. This woman is a prime example of it. At least the majority of the planet listens to people like this and laughs at thier total misdirection.

Blair Mason said...

Yes. I just had a mental breakthrough. It was amazing and very much empowering. It made me want to be a better person, not out of fear for my eternal damnation, but to be a better person because I only have one life, a short one. We are alotted roughly 100 years and most of the time less, so my point is, why make those 100 years any less than amazing for anyone? Why should anyone be given the right to hinder abundant and joy filled life from anyone? It is inhumane and cruel. I want to make life happy for other people, not to reap a reward in heaven, but so that I can make this life what it should be. We cannot be so arrogant to think that our tiny little speck of a planet should be the center of the universe. I am not even a speck in the universe. How can I change anything on a cosmic scale? I can't. Even if I could, it would take me more than a mere 100 years to do. My conclusion: have fun and make memories. Build my mind, body and spirit to its maximum potential so that I can enjoy all life on this tiny speck has to offer. Then again, I am the rarest thing in the universe. Life is the rarest entity the universe has ever seen. Why not expiriment and toy around with the idea that this life we are given is strictly for our pleasure? Makes sense to me.

DeWayne in SD said...

He He At least you listened in Sunday School you knew right where to find those Bible verses Right? Its funny when you can use their own Bible against them! Most Christians would Crucify Jesus Christ if he was here on Earth now spouting "Love your fellow man" while walking around in long robes & long hair! Christ was all about Love, most Christians see nothing but Hate a perversion of Christianity.

Blair Mason said...

You know, I wonder what these Christians would say if they knew that Jesus wasn't the only one who proclaimed he was the Son of God. Buddha,Krishna,Mithras,Dionysus,Bacchus,Horus,Tammuz and about nine others have the same basic birth story. Not only that, they were all crucified on a cross of some sort or another. Their mothers were named Mary or some derivitive of Mary. The Christian faith has no justification in saying it is the only truth. It is quite ridiculous that this information isn't in the awareness of the masses. What baffles me more is't that people are guiding their daily lives by an instruction manual thousands of yearsold, translated some twenty or more times, but that they scare and brainwash others to do the same. Hitler would have been a great Christian evangelist in this day in age.

Drew said...

Right on Blair, said much better then what I could ever say. I would like these people to not to always look at the book when things do go there ways, can't they think for themselves?

Anonymous said...

You cannot use a broad stroke and paint all Christians the same. Please clarify because not every person who is a Christian is some brainwashed idiot who cannot think for themselves. There are some of us who use critical analysis in our daily lives and then we forge our own ideas and interpretations.

Please don't be so callous as to generalize all Christians. If you want understanding then you must also learn to give understanding.

Drew said...

Not saying all, saying ones that are mostly most out spoken, ones that try to spread bs.

If your meaning Blair, he doesn't mean all either.

Anonymous said...

wow...that was interesting, I usually don't like to watch Fox News for their Conservative views but that was quite funny. I want to know how many times that woman's parents dropped her on the head when she was a child.