You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

7.26.2007

A Dingo Stole my Baby!!

More like Lauryn Hill's damn mind!

According to sources at Lauryn Hill's Norway concert this weekend, her crazy demands are even more out of control. apparently she demanded that all her security guards be black, none of them could look at her--even from backstage, no one around her could speak to her unless she speaks to them first, and no one could walk past her backstage. Chick clearly has some issues.

When one security guard forgot one of the rules and said something to her, she allegedly lost her damn mind nd started throwing water bottles at him. And after the power went out in the venue--Lauryn refused to continue once the power came back on. Folks had to get a refund. Poor Lauryn. Crack kills.


I used to like Lauryn Hill. I even listened to her album yesterday. She used to be one amazing lady. Now I keep hearing about her obsession with turning everyone around her black and acting like some diva. Baby, you're no diva. You made a couple hits with The Fugees way back when and you made one solo album. I heard a couple little songs of yours on a various artists CD, but your career is surely over.

So sad. All these crazy bitches thinking they still have something to offer the world. It seems like everyday I am seeing something else about another Hollywood girl gone bad. Britney, Paris, Nicole, Lindsay, now Lauryn? Who's next? It is anyone's guess at this point. All I know is that Wacko Jacko has nothing on these girls.

Oh, speaking of the devil: he is moving here to Las Vegas soon. Does this mean another washed up celebrity Dragone show? Let's hope for our stomach's sake not. This is the last year for Miss Thang Celine. I think I am going to HAVE to buy tickets and go see the show before it ends. I love her. I think she might be the only halfway descent celebrity show on the strip. Unless of course you enjoy Hassling the Hoff. Bahaha. I am sure his show is a great success. Who doesn't want to see Mr. Baywatch himself on stage... singing does he? I don't know. All I know is that is one show I am staying far away from.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. You have nothing but negative things to say about the blacks you mention, but you praise the whites?

Interesting. Racist much?

Anonymous said...

Can everyone calm down with the "Blair is a racist allegations?"

If you don't like what he is saying here, then start your own damn blog!

Anonymous said...

The last line of defense against a person stating a plain, but politically incorrect, truth? Call him a racist. No need for analysis or logic or even thought. It's the knee jerk reaction of an uninformed mush brain. You go, Blair.

Blair Mason said...

thanks for the support. If you had any sense of humor or any sense that I was being sarcastic, you wouldn't have made your comment, Mr. or Mrs. or Ms. or Dr. or Jr. anonymous. I hate Daivd Hasselhauf. I think he is a geek. Celine dion is just about as foreign as they come. I said I used to like Laurin until she went off the deep end. So please... lay off the fucking racist bullshit... it was over like 2 whole days ago.

Drew said...

Laruen Hill like you said was good, to bad she went off the deep end

I like some of Cline's song

And David bleh, his songs, don;t care for them.

And please if you have an account use it quite hiding behind Anonymous, when people spew hate against the blogger, but would never say it to their face, that's the internet for you.

Blair Mason said...

True. See... I am just going to let other people say what I want to from now on. I was going to say that... but I knew my peeps would back me up...hehe... MUAH, Drew