You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

7.13.2007

Fashion meets TSA

I am flying somehwere this morning and when I was putting my outfit together this morning, one piece of my wardrobe made me a little nervous to wear. I wore it anyway because I knew that the razor was fake and that the blood was fake also.

I decided to wear my Kate Moss Bloody Razor by Onch. I learned that TSA is more uptight than Queen Elizabeth in at a Lover's Lane party. Not that that is a bad thing. I am glad that I get treated like a terrorist every couple of weeks. It adds some spice to my life. It makes me especially as happy when I make sure I don't carry anything like liquids or razors in my carry on, only for them to thank me by losing my check-in luggage. Bliss. I think that is the word one uses to express the feeling I have right now; utterly joyful and proud beyond all measure.

I wonder if Kate Moss ever got harrassed by TSA personnell when she is traveling. You know that woman has pills, razors, liquids unimaginable. I wonder what some people do when they travel. Awlays have. I have strange, and a bit annoying travel habbits to my friends. I always make sure that I have the specific kind of toner, moisturizer, deoderant, toothpaste, hair product, and shoes. I just know that these things make me look my best. When I realized that checking a bag is not a smart thing to do anymore, I started packing everything very carefully. Last trip I took I didn't pack any of my necessities and I looked horribleand felt horrible the whole time. I was a bitch and it caused mood swings. I am a fragile person deep, deep, deep, deep down. I have few weaknesses, but the ones I do have seem to break me when they are provoked.

My fashion is, evidentally, a weakness for me. Wearing my crazy necklace and being harrassed by TSA felt like it was worth lookin good when I step off the plane. I should really fix that. I mean, what if ammo belts or chains become fashionable? (please god, I am not suggesting that they do. Eww!!) I need to reevaluate this issue. If anyone sees me wearing something questionable to the airport, please save me from myself!!! I rationalize the irrationable. I mean, honestly! I rationolize being naked for the world to see. If you can rationolize that, then the little things like wearing a razor blade necklace through checkpoint seems rational.

Ah. Life's little lessons.

1 comment:

Drew said...

Can Cleary see it's plastic, lol I like that humor in the blade though,