You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

7.09.2007

Proof this shit actually works!!!

So, I don't know if any of you remember this, but a few weeks back I created a "Wish Board". It was a collage filled with all the things I wanted to attract into my life. Well, it has only been a couple weeks since I made that and already things are looking up. Tomorrow my video for Randy Blue debuts, which means more interviews and web reviews. I am adding that to my resume and higher paying jobs are lining up for me. My website is going up soon. I am actually, as I type this, sketching out my blog layout. I have someone right now who I am getting to know very well, and what I am noticing is that this person may become the love that I have been searching for. Maybe not, but hey, this is something I didn't have a month ago is it? Life is not some remote destination somewhere. It is here. It is now. I do not like; err; I detest the phrase,"Thing take Time". ?Como se dice: BULLSHIT? I am not saying that "Rome was built in a day". But what I am saying is that it could have been. Call me a crazy new-age lunatic if you like, but look at how far this has taken me. You cannot justify your accusations with the evidence. The evidence is so strongly affirmative to everything I believe, it is kind of hard not to stop and think that maybe I am right. So, anyway.. a little picture for inspiration. I have been looking at this necklace for months and months wanting to have it. I finally have it. I posted a picture of the necklace on my wish board a few weeks ago. Now I have it. Here is a picture of me wearing it.

Now, I know this isn't all that awe inspiring, jaw dropping, or much of something to stir up feelings of an epitomy, but it was just a little test. I am going to try and take pictures of all the material things I wanted on that board and post those. And Whenever I get a large collection of interviews and web mentions, I will be sure and let you know all of that also, just to prove that my way of thinking is not scewed, flawed, crazed, or battered. It is whole and it is a determinent force to what I have in my life and what I will acquire in my life in the near future. Goodnight, peeps.

Love always, B

No comments: