You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

7.24.2007

Lindsay: Jail Bird?

Yes. Lindsay Lohan is said to have been arrested. Just after stepping out of rehab, she was arrested for cocaine possession. This is surely the end of party girl Lohan.

This makes me kind, I don't know, happy. Karma is a bitch and I am always happy she is doing her job. Even if she cracks down on me, it makes me feel like at least someone is watching and pursuing some sort of cosmic justice. Of course, I wouldn't wish jail on anyone. Not that I know what it is like, but I do know what it isn't like. It isn't like a crack whore's dream come true.

As I said in the previous post, these bitches are the ones who are representing us to the rest of the world. Paris Hilton shows the world that we are retarded and can't think for ourselves and try to blame our messes on others. Nicole Richie shows the world that we hold no value for human life and use it as a pawn to stay out of imprisonment. Lindsay Lohan is telling the world that Americans are crack whores who party all the time and don't care how destructive our lives becomes, even when it becomes to late.

Thanks, Linz. We appreciate it.

1 comment:

Drew said...

And I think a movie star or if she's a model I forget, Misha something, she went to Prague, saying rude shit about them, ugh.