You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

7.30.2007

Starbucks Raising Prices?

Yes, it is true. I recently added a few fixtures to my blog, one being a newsroll. The video news of the day is this: Starbucks raising prices. They say that the reasons for the price hike is turmoil in the coffee industry and also the higher price on milk. Well, the one thing I always get at starbucks has nothing to do with coffe and/or milk. My fix? A venti iced soy chai. Chai is tea, and soy is non-dairy. So, I don't think it is fair. That little piece of heaven is four dollars as it is. But, the estimated nine cent hike won't make much of a difference I suppose since it is so expensive anyway. It is just not fair!!! Just kidding. I am not a lunie bin. Well, maybe a little.

3 comments:

organblower said...

Vote with your feet Blair. Don't buy anything from them 1 day a week. You will be ahead and they will be behind. Now thats a zero-sum equation for you.

Drew said...

Hmm I mostly just get fraps there.

DeWayne in SD said...

A lot of the Starbucks thing is habit . It makes you feel good to indulge yourself with a 4 or 5 dollar drink. just order something cheaper every other time and see how much you can save. You know I bought a 50 dollar card once and it didnt LAST more than 2 1/2 weeks. The idea I was spending 80 + bucks (a month) at the Starbucks made me ill! Taught me to take it easy!