You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

7.27.2007

Sleeping in the Battlefield

Or is it battling in the sleeping field? I can't sleep tonight for more than an hour at a time. Perhaps it is because my mind keeps suggesting something is wrong. Perhaps that is because of my little adventure today. I hate staying in the house. Being a full time model gets pretty boring. Especially when one doesn't have a car (yet). I do, however, have a bike. Today I felt like a lazy bitch. I hopped on that bike and rode it. For a very long time I rode my bike. For two straight hours I rode my bike. I think it was about twenty miles to the gym. I rode on my bike to the gym ad worked out for about an hour and a half. I hopped back on my bike and rode back home. Two hours later I was taking a shower in my house wondering how the fuck I got there. The ride back home was at night. Let me tell you, the scariest thing for an imaginary mind to be doing is riding around the middle of the desert, lost, at night. I hate Vegas for this one reason: there are no through roads anywhere. It is very hard to travel on bike around here when you make silly assumptions that the same road is in one complete piece. Nope. There is one road, the one I tried to take, that goes for a while then all of a sudden turns into desert wasteland, then train tracks then... OOPS!! A flood canal with a six foot fence around it. This road picks back up on the other side of this canal about a mile away. What the fuck sense does that make? Absolutely none.
So, anyway I am trying to sleep and I am still in a state of shock that I actually made it home... alive. I guess my mind is just so petrified it can't let me rest. Well... here I go again. Maybe Betty Suarez will put me to sleep. I always loved her silly making-her-pitiful-life-seem-so-unnecessarily-relevant kind of style about her. Makes me reminisce the days when all I had to worry about was how to say "hi" to a crush. Oh wait... my life was ever simple. Eh... some of us just live vicariously through other people to make us feel like maybe this really is our life, even for a split moment. Especially if it is a fictitious character.
Anyway, here I go. Good night. If I wake up in an hour, I will be sure and make an edit to this ridiculous documentation of my sleepless night.

No comments: