You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

7.17.2007

Dreams. They can make the world look rosie.

Last night I had a dream that I found my long lost daddy. Daddy was rich and it was my birthday. The night before my birthday I looked outside and saw a smeitruck drop off a yellow Jeep in my yard. The next day I found out that Daddy boght it for me. It felt so real and I am glad that my dream allowed me to use the power of attraction to my benifit. Granted, I want a yellow Jeep.

I did want a yellow jeep until I started seeing those blue toyotas around town. They are so sweet. I want one, but I thik I have already placed high priority on my yellow Jeep. It would by kind of silly to stop in the middle of the process and switch car choices. Though it may be smart. I don't know. Time will tell which car I will have.

So, I am rearrangin life and the universe to be able to have either one of these two cars. Hopefully everything works out as I have planned. Well, if it doesn't work out how I see it, it will work out the way the universe sees it. So I am not worried at all. Everything will come together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had the same dilemma between 2 cars last year.

the only advice i can think off is go with your heart and not your mind.

hopefully this has helped a little bit.

just let us know when you have decided.

Good Luck!!!

Drew said...

New jeep or used?

Just be prepared, some jeep's have reliability (most cars do have some) issues.

Hope it will be a stick, there more fun on the jeeps. uncle has a 97 wrangler forest green I love riding in it.

Anonymous said...

If you marry me I'll buy you both. ;-)