You will be redirected to my new site in a few seconds! Click here to go there now!

7.05.2007

Laguna Beach on 4th of July

So. I went down to Laguna Beach for the Fourth of July and had a blast.In spite of the drunken mishaps and near drowning experiences, I had fun. We hung out on the beach on the third and then on the fourth we went back down to the beach where every fag from Los Angeles to New York was baking in the sun. I saw so man y people I had met from here or there. It was fun fun fun in the sun!!! The funnest part was watching all these stupid ass queens get plowed over by the surf. Granted, one of those stupid ass queens was me a few times. Nevertheless, it was still fucking hilarious. So, by the time I got sober enough to walk back to the car and go back to the house, i was exhausted and didn't want to do anything but sleep. I got a great tan. Didn't see any fireworks, but I got a great tan! Haha. So, tonight my friend and I are hitting up Tigerheat before I take off back to Vegas tomorrow afternoon. I must say, this was a much needed vacation from Sin City. It is funny. Now that I live there, everyone seems to go there for vacation. I try and get out of there as much as possible. Not that the lights and glamour aren't amazing, but Las Vegas is not someplace that is super trendy. I feel like I am a super trendy guy and Los Angeles is the place to be for me. I love it here. Everyone keeps telling me to move here. I don't know. I think I will someday very soon, but for now, Las Vegas is just starting to feel like home. We will see. Until then, I will keep coming to LA and having amazing memories and stories to tell. I am going to take pictures tonight. Or, maybe I will just follow the photographer around and make him take pictures of me. Tigerheat has a website, they post all the pictures up there. So, since I am in love with the camera and the camera loves me, I think I will let it do all the work and I will just look cute and adorable. Hehe. Peace!!! Tell me some of your Fourth of Jul stories. email me at blairxblair@aol.com I love hearing stories. I might post some. MUAHZIES!!!!

1 comment:

Keith - SuPeR K! said...

i try and leave vegas as much as possible... we'll have to leave together sometime :)